A business plan is a document embodying a clear detailed description of the program of an anticipated business project. It is a powerful instrument in strategic planning, allowing the investor to make the right decision regarding participation in the project, and allow the provider to manage and monitor the progress of the project.
A business plan is a final product of work of various professionals: consultants, lawyers, marketing professionals, technical experts. As a result, the document contains comprehensive information,analysed from all sides,for decision-making.
The service is up to date for clients planning a new business project within an existing business, as well as for clients who are at the very beginning StartUp.
During the development of a business plan the following focus areas are explored:
• General information about a company/project
• Information on the market (volume, potential share, audience, the relevance of a product)
• Production program (technology used for production, production resources)
• Marketing plan, pricing strategy
• The financial model of a project (simulation modeling)
• Tax model of a project, the legal aspects
• Investment plan
• SWOT-analysis, project risk assessment
• Forecast reporting on the project
In the final versionof the business plan, we prepare a presentation for submission to the investor/owner.
We have successful experience in business planning in different sectors of the economy: services, manufacturing, logistics, construction, IT, media.
Our particular specialization in this field is the StartUp-projects.
The range of our business planning services includes services from the direct development of a businessplan to the presentation to the investor of the document, followed by communication and financial overseeing of the project (if necessary).